View Profile Galiant

1 w/ Response

I'm impressed

A wonderful piece, to be sure. Good choice of music, well thought out camera angles, scenery, concept. The symbolism caught my attention especially. I very much enjoyed watching this. You've got style, and this was time well spent.

Keep animating.

4000 kb of useless animation

I've seen the making of a real time strategy game in flash, with a total size of 1200 kb.

Watching this movie, all I can say is that you need to work on style, animation and keeping your filesize lower - 4000 kb just for a tiny metal ball awkwardly expanding into a poorly designed mega weapon was definetely not worth my time.

I gave you one point in graphics, because it's not a blank page you're showing..but you could have put alot more effort into this.

Keep trying.

Your animating rules this planet

I remember watching this for the first time, oh so long ago...=P
This will never leave the top 50.
The animating is inspiring.

Sprites =(

I'm not very fond of Sprite-based animating, but this is good nonetheless. Can't wait for no 2.

Greatness

Very nice animating style. As usual.
The part with Selphie actually made me laugh out loud :D
Nice work!

Superb animation!

I was really impressed by the fluid movements of your characters and the great attention to detail.
The only thing that bothered me was that annoying voice of the main character. It didn't suit the mood of the movie at all.
Great work! Hope you'll continue on with this.

Evil-Dog responds:

Woah ! your game (Sinji Battle Arena) is awesome !
thanks for your comment man !
We redid all the voices for you (well not really for YOU but...for NG i guess hehehe)

Keep up the good work !